Sunday, February 05, 2006

Too lazy...


Has been enjoying my Chinese New Year holiday too much. My progress in Django for last week basically equals to zero. Too much of Eating, drinking, and gathering. Ha.

So now the New Year is gone(though officially still not, today is only the 8th day of the New Year, it actually last till 15th day), I really have to pick up where I left off, and get started again.

So, here is my New Year resolutions
* Complete the Django tutorial within this month
* And to sign a web hosting plan to really start something

I know, this is a rather modest target setting. But really, I would like to set something within my capability, and then will see where to go from there.

For those might be celebrating Chinese New Year too, here is the belated Happy Chinese New Year for you, 新年快乐!

No comments: