Thursday, January 11, 2007

Update

It has really been a while since my last post here...and all of the sudden, it is year 2007, and Apple Computers Inc. now become Apple Inc. :-)

Of course , the usual excuses for disappearing are busy with this and that. Well, you will always have enough excuses to not doing something isn't?

But I don't mean that I have done nothing at all during this period, at least I have setup FC6 on my computer, and got the Chinese support installed as well. It is not that difficult to setup, just that I search all around the web without checking the FC6 release note first, duh...

So I intend to setup all the necessary tools, things like Python, ruby, django, etc and slowly switch over to Linux environment. And of course, later on try my hand on the famous Desktop effect of FC6.

No comments: